DiecastXchange Forum banner

Otto Audi S3 (8L) announced

5K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  [KRAFTIG] 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Yes, the S3 will be a nice one (I'd like them to make a MkIV Golf R32 too). Otto is working on the Audi 200 Turbo Quattro too.

I have 6 Otto models and none has any glue residue, or any other major flaws. They do however have some small issues, but at 39 Euro and with a unique lineup that no diecast manufacturer is offering I am not too picky.

BTW, the E39 M5 is coming next year - Otto is definitely rocking!

#5 ·
I will buy it for sure, well done to Otto, because these models will be unique some years later. Ok i would like opening parts too, with engine details etc, but i am happy with the resins too. I hope they will produce a blu S3 too. I want to make my mechanics S3 replica. Its this one:

#8 ·
I may have to buy some Ottos at some point. The subject matter is right up my alley, so to speak.

Just think, a lot of us have been waiting for years to see a 1/18 E39 M5. I'll definitely grab one of those!

#9 ·
For the price direct from them they are well worth the money. I'd not give £70 or more on ebay for one though, especially if it were a release that I could have just pre-ordered a few weeks beforehand.

Also thier Espace F1 release will be 59 EUR, but I guess it costs more as the overall vehicle is bigger.

#11 ·
I've never had glue on my purchases from them, I've seen a lot that aren't 'perfect' though, when I wanted the Clio rally car driven by Jean Ragnotti I was shown four by ebay sellers that all had bits wrong (model is sold out & hard to get) some had scraped decals, one had a popped out window. I held out for one that I could just display without messing around with.

#14 ·
No kidding about AUTOart. It's beyond me why they've never made the E39 M5 or some of the VWs and Audis Otto has made. Oh well, I guess I'll just get the Ottos instead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.