DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Our club had a car models show, and it turned out really great, we had a lot of visitors, and it was great to see all the models of the other collectors. :happy

Some of the interesting models on the show were some CMC mercedes including the blue transporter, Impreza 22B :drool , minichamps cosworth, AUTOart Marcielago 40th Annv. , Orange Gallardo, RX8, siver bmw dealer 5 series
We had also 1:12 jaguar xj220, mustang, chevrolet and an ols slr by revell :happy :happy

here are some pictures:

Thats my table with my models :happy :happy

for all the pictures i took, click the link below

http://photos.walla.co.il/ts.cgi?tsscript=...user=car_lover2

G

·
Right on! :nicejob :cheers

The #19 WRC Citroen looks pretty nice. :cheers

I used to have that white Ford Concept vehicle (3rd pic, between the Viper & Stang), but it's gone now - busted to hell when I moved a long time ago. :nutkick

BTW, I didn't know you're a fan of the 22B...

Here ya go. :happy

G

·
Thanks for sharing the pics with us. Looks like a great turn out of folks :cheers

One question, in the first pic, the 1:12 motorcycle in orange parked in front of the Blue car, what is that?

G

·
Nice pics CL - thanks for sharing those. It's nice to see some of that construction equipment - we don't get to see much of that on DX. In the last picture you posted there is a HUGE transporter on the front of the table with a truck at either end - what is that? What's it pulling? That guy has a very nice bus as well - is that 1:18?

Thanks
:cheers

G

·
Souky,

When I see the Moto Guzzi's on eBay they don't look this good :giggle

I actually thought it to be a Brutale at first.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts