DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is another one that is nothing like most of my collection. I saw it on some forums mint/loose for a great price so grabbed it a few weeks ago. I hadn't handled any of my Kyoshos in a while and forgot about that awesome 'heavy' feeling they have. Very sturdy. The car itself was one i saw so much growing up....and now has many famous decendents (directly and indirectly).

Nice work by Kyosho! :310 :310

Well detailed engine:

My fave part- interior:

Love the 'sugar-scoop' lights!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks nadav...although I must say your pics of Kyo Beemers are making me go outside my 'comfort zone'!!!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That's a great Z-car, Trek!

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Nice one!

Kyosho sure can make a nice car :nicejob

These were very fun, my Dad had one about the time I was in High School and I did enjoy sneaking it out of the garage once in a while :giggle

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
WOW! Kyosho did a very nice job on this one! Congratulation on your new baby! :cheers

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Thanks Trek, I didn't know that anyone other than Sun Star ever made one. I had a 240Z and it would have been a great car if it wasn't for all their rust problems, but now I have to find a Kyosho! :cheers

BTW, did you notice the valve cover said "Nissan"? :confused It's not like Kyosho to make that kind of mistake!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice catch! :nicejob

I've always have a soft spot for the Z cars. Although Kyosho has always been a little short on varieties, they almost never fail to impress when it comes to quality. :cheers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.