DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ferrari Diecast Collector
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno wot the hell is going on with Exoticar and my models. I ordered three Ferraris, Kyosho 365GT4/Bburago, Kyosho 512BB & Hot Wheels 288 GTO, the same time I ordered my 612 Scaglietti from Grand Prix Legends, which is about early February time. They still haven't arrived.

I'd like to know whats the problem with the models. Its getting very, very annoying. I've sent them two emails to ask whats the problem but they haven't replied to any of them. Does anyone know the area code for their order number? They better not be ripping me off, just taking my credit and not sending any models.

Has anybody else had the same problem?

G

·
Telephone number is : 800.348.9159

Ask to speak with their sales manager :cheers

If a company provides a 1 800 number, always use it instead of going throught heir online services, its always better to talk with a live person.

G

·
Welcome to the club, after receiving an Exoticar catalog a few years back, I decided to give them a try and ordered a few "in stock" models from them. It turned out to be a long and unpleasant transaction;

1.They charged my CC but didn't have the cars in stock, then they took 2 months to refund my card.
2. Back orders, back orders, back orders...
3. Shipped cars separately - doubled postage charge

A few months later I gave them another try. After they informed me that my order was back ordered again even though the items were listed as "in stock", I cancelled my order and will never deal with them again. :nutkick :ranting

Good luck!

G

·
I initially ordered stuff from Exoticar back in 2000, and received all items with no problems. The problem recently seems to be they don't want to list items as either back-ordered or as available for pre-order. I had had ordered a couple of Kyoshos around last April, and never received anything. Period. No calls, no emails, no notices by snail mail. Nuttin'. I even checked my order number again to make sure I had actually submitted it, which I had.

Oh well, their prices are a little richer than most other online sites, so I don't deal with them any more.

·
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm thats interesting Tifosi F1, that seems to be what is happening here, did they take any money from your credit account? Its a pity cuz those two Kyosho Ferraris are a gift for the price there stated at. I'm, at the minute debating on whether or not to go ahead and order a 365GT4/Bburago from Diecast Legends instead.

G

·
I never recieved any items. My card was never charged, either. When I called about 2 months after I made the order, I did speak to someone who verified my order, simply said they didn't have the items yet, then hung up. Literally. No "bye", no "thanks for calling", just a cold hang up of the phone. "Items aren't here yet" *click*. I never heard anything else. So they won't hear anything else from me, either.

·
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
riconijhof your humour is NOT appreciated here. Ah just kidding lol. Na they know i'm from Nothern Ireland alright even if they don't where it is. TifosiF1, they are ignorant b*stards for doing that. Hmm I might go ahead and order from Diecast Legends then instead. In your face Exotiripoffcar. :cool

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
I'm amazed at the problems you guys have been having. The first 3 items I ordered from them came to me in 8 days, but now I have ordered a UT Impala SS and todays the 10th day. Pretty upset, theres really no other place that has a selection quite like them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.