DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An awkward marriage of an Italian Exotic powered by Ford and sold by Lincoln-Mercury but it turned out much better than it sounded.

Supercar performance and looks at L-M pricing and service at any L-M dealer.

I have a real fondness for the Pantera because my Dad had one for a few years in the mid 70's.

Hot Wheels released a 1:18 a few years back that is not a great effort. It has the ridiculous front spoiler and an overuse of chrome. I wish they would have made a stock 1972 Pantera or better yet, someone like M/C should do it.

Hold your nose and take a peak.....

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Jeff, I got the exact same one, yellow too!

... :iagree with you that Minichamps shoud make a version of the Pantera because that car is one of my all-time favorite. I made a quick search and it looks like Hot Wheels is the only one who made the Pantera ...yellow, blue and a red (kit). It's a shame that no high-end company is not making such a beautiful car.... :mob

But since I love that car so much and Hot Wheels is the only one available I cannot do anything else but love the model too....with all its flaws.....

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree I want to see the GT5-S in Orange with gold painted wheels like my dad had in Italy that he couldn't import to Canada. I can see Minichamps doing this as they are making alot of the European classics lately. :cheers

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I too have often wished that someone, anyone, would make a decent model of the Pantera and I just can't bring myself to stoop to the Hot Wheels version. But Jeff, the interior looks pretty good! :cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.