DiecastXchange Forum banner

[Paragon] - 1/18 BMW M6 Review!

9K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Q-DawgVFR 
G
#1 · (Edited)
I've recently bought a 1/18 scale Paragon BMW M6 in "SAN MARINO BLUE" . - It's my first time doing a diecast review. Do give me tips on how I could improve..

- Lets begin the review.. -
Hello guys! How's it going? It's me.. doing a review of the BMW M6.. So far.. It's not my favourite model but yeah.. It's beautiful too! Colors are available in.. White/Red/Blue.. I've bought the blue one.

*Photos/Images of varies of colors available for the BMW M6

Features: Opening Doors, Opening engine bonnet , Opening car boot , Suspension
Pros: Realistic Interior/Large Amount of Boot space/Roof in carbon material/Beautiful engine detailing/Nice M6 logo on the back/Working Suspension
Cons: Paint Chip/Some little gapping are not painted(Because model goes through machine)

[Background Diorama: "Carpark (Not completed)"]

M6 at rest.
Note: "I pretty love this model too.. Looks great to look at everyday if you do display your diecast on the table"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

M6: Front
Note: "Realistic front grills, Nice headlights, Nice BMW emblem.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

M6: Engine
Note: "Quite a detailed engine.. Even the two triangle stickers are similar to the 1:1 scale model of the m6, Not sure what that means.. Have not done research.."

M6: Side view
Note: "Beautiful color on the M6! Nice rims.. But somehow.. The back rims's calipers are weird.. Not sure if the 1:1 scale M6 has that too.."

M6: Interior Shots
Note: "Realistic Interior.. But.. They don't have as much features as Kyosho's Diecast..(Best features diecast: Kyosho 1/18 Scale Rolls Royce Ghost)"

M6: Back view
Note: "Realistic Tail lights..the M6 logo on the back is pretty well replicated..and yeah.. The Pagani Zonda CInque on the background is leaving the carpark.."

M6: Boot Opening
Note: "VERY HUGE STORAGE SPACE on the boot! I can't believe it when I put my finger in it to test the spaces"

M6: Exhaust
Note: "Realistic exhaust pipes.. Very detailing too"

Thanks for looking at my diecast review..

See less See more
#3 ·
What is the paint like ? Some of these have little chips on them, I have the Orange convertible & the paint is a bit scuffed by the door shuts. It's new & still has the shipping bands on it.

My M5 from them has a little paint chip on the very edge of the bonnet, not seen when closed though.

#7 ·
I have never done a review before... But for a first time effort.. this is great...

#14 ·
Missed this one!
Nice work Pinkie - a very accessible and informative style

#16 ·
Anyone ever do a head-to-head comparison with the Kyosho? I am trying to figure out which one to buy. The Paragon looks pretty good for the money, but is it worth buying? Normally I tend to go the extra mile for Kyosho or AUTOart, etc, but only if they are well done. Plus, the Kyosho in the blue color is hard to find, but its the color I want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.