DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I have a Bburago whose dashboard/visor stickers are peeling a bit. Any suggestions on how to correct this? Could I just place a very tiny drop of super glue on the underside of them to get them to stick?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I don't know that I would use super glue, you run the risk of it doing some nasty stuff, crazing, fogging, etc. to your dash once it's dried. For this problem, I have done this before, with good results. I use a small amount of ordinary Elmer's white glue to re-attach the sticker/decal. If it's a decal, I dilute the glue about half and half with water, and re-apply the sticker/decal. Once the glue is dry, I apply one or two coats of gloss clear acrylic out of a bottle. After this, it is not going to peel up again.

·
Registered
64 Posts
carefully remove the dashboard/visor stickers .and put the sticker on the double face tape,and than apply back on to the dashboard. :cheers

G

·
I would say if they were decals not stickers like Bburago is known for, you could use microsol to repair the breakage. The other ideas Cobalt and miniman mentioned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.