DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if you guys seen this car b4..it's PERODUA KELISA ( DAIHATSU CUORE BASED) and it's my country national car..hehe..
it's 1/32 scale and it is well done for a USD 6 model

:feedback

G

·
Thats a very unusual model Cham. :nicejob

We have the 1:1 version of this car in the UK. I believe it is one of the cheapst new cars available.

:cheers

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep ,now i can get one very cheap . i mean the models. the prices drop due to mass production of the model. i am going to get somemore...

oh.. so you are from UK...
it's a fast car and it's the speed devil can beat the <no profanity> out of proton wira with evolution engine ..hehe....

G

·
My girlfriend was going to buy that car back in September. Its certainly no rare sight here in Malta, Perodua were quite common some time ago, but not with this version.

Looks like an OK replica, the front does look to be a bit too far high up.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah ha BURN,
so guess I should be proud that u guys know my country cars...lolz....
i don't expect much from this cheap model....but it's better than the proton waja....

you know burn? this car can tackle corners like the suzuki capacino in initial d..hehe.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ah! A Kelisa diecast, an interesting model there cham2020. We don't have Peroduas here in Australia, but I have heard of them (I've seen them on TV). Is it really better than a Waja?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
julza,
in terms of quality built and technology is it way better than waja.
waja is running on 4g18 engine that is SOHC however kelisa is DOHC !
my perodua kenari ( daihatsu MOVE ) has the same engine as kelisa and i tell you, i can smoke waja easy in pickup...

Julza, i am glad you know perodua also....

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
very quirky model... It's nice, especially for 6USD only! :D

Congrats Cham! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts