DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Was cleaning up room (more like rearranging boxes :giggle) and noticed I never took this figure outta the box... took her out and took some photos... hope you like them! :cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

I resent that comment! I'd like to be referred as a "geek" and not a "pervert", though one may imply the other :lol

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where? where? Where did I miss the eviden... I mean dirt? :lol

The sand part is really well done btw, hides fingerprints realllllll well :giggle

G

·
Another beauty. :hot

MF is becoming one of my favorite toy makers. With many new figurines and action figures on the horizon, MF will surely command the PVC market in no time. Their Guyver series is already kicking butt. :cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree. Max Factory's PVC statues are very well made, even though prices are a tad higher. However, they don't ahve as many American releases, so the getting the Japanese version (much higher prices) is justified :giggle

And I saw the Guyver figures... those kick butt! I think yesasia has some on clearance... :tempted

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey hey, no laughing! :p :giggle

and btw Souky, i'm into more mature ladies, ain't no pedo, yo. So that can't be my laptop... i mean my prom date... ya :lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts