DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts

#3 car co-driven by Ron Fellows and Johhny O'Connell

#4 car co-driven by Olivier Beretta and Oliver Gavin
If you collect AUTOart Viper GTS-Rs, you'll probably see Beretta's name on over half those cars!

Michelin tires that the drivers love so much

Note: riveted frame around window

Johnny O'Connell's helmet

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad you like the pics G3 and CX.

Here are the last few Corvette camp pics I took on Qualifying Day.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DiecastX said:
thanks for the great shots :tongue

I would love to have some of those chairs for my deck :giggle
At least you didn't say you want the whole Corvette tent. :giggle Glad you like the pics. :cheers You can probably tell I have a grand time.

G

·
Looks like you had a great time.

Now that you mention it, that first tent is prety small, I possibly could oitch that one without driving the surrounding property value down :lol

G

·
:goodpost :cool1

I wouldn't mind a couple of them chairs myself :fight :phaty

How much did it cost to get into the pit area :confused I hope to get to one of those races someday, but they aren't very close by :ranting

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Madvetter said:
:goodpost :cool1

I wouldn't mind a couple of them chairs myself :fight :phaty

How much did it cost to get into the pit area :confused I hope to get to one of those races someday, but they aren't very close by :ranting
I'm glad you like those Pit Pics Madvetter. :thanks

I see those chairs are popular! Next time I see them (could be next year) I'll have to ask someone where to gets those from. I myself would like an OZ rim wearing a slick to bring home as a souvenir. :giggle

As for getting into the pit are, a buddy of mine has a special connection to people in one of the support race series. He just loaned me his so I could spend about 20 minutes in the pit area to shoot some pics.

G

·
Nice pics SM. I agree with you that an OZ rim with slick would make a great souvenir, there huge. IT would look nice next to the diecasts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts