DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts

Bought these two 1:18 scale models today at Tuesday Morning. Was really surprised and shocked to find the yellow Panoz AIV Roadster by AutoArt for only fifteen bucks! My wonderful girlfriend was searching for some dolls to give as gifts to her nieces and found it!!!! It was the only AutoArt model there; I have NEVER EVER seen any AutoArt models in TM. I have the red version Panoz also, but always thought both were very well done, and so opted for the yellow one as well.

The 1957 Chevrolet Corvette Dayton Beach is a Burago and is a kit. I just love the look of the "Vette. I built the black version a year ago, but had to have the red one too. For ten bucks you really can't go wrong. Or am I the fool here buying the defunct (Burago) and older (AutoArt) stuff?

THANKS ! for your thoughts.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
I will have to check out the local one for that AUTOart. The wheels/tires and Cobra motor alone are worth that much!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
They mainly sell housewares so it is not a very "Guy Friendly" store :giggle , but they do have a sports and toy aisle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.