DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys I have gone completly insane and sent for a PONTIAC SUPER DUTY 1963 ARNIE FARMER BESWICK 1:18 SS/A by highway 61, yes your wright I have bought something that has nothing to do with rallying :giggle Have you guys got any close up pics of this machine because I cant wait until it comes... :cheers

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
You've definately not gone insane, Mike - those old drag cars are so cool, and Hwy 61 makes a great product.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Very un-rally like for the rally guy! :lol

Mike, you should Love this car, as John says, HW61 makes some awesome cars :nicejob

I predict this will be the first of many, you are looking at a lot more hours at the club :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats Mikeee.

A word of warning though. US muscle cars are hugely addictive as i'm sure Sir Gary will testify. :giggle

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I have had my eye on some of these muscle cars for a while now so I decided to take the plunge into the darkside :giggle and maybe buy one or two, but my heart is with rallying.. :happy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.