DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Bburago 356 model that I converted into a 356B 2000 GS-GT. I've wanted a model of one of these since I had an old Fujami kit that I never finished. I did alot of work to this one. Filled the notches in bumpers for the over-rides, scratch-built the bumper inserts, filled the hole in the bonnet for the pull handle, filled in the fuel filler door on the right fender and added a scratch-built fuel filler to the bonnet. I ground the trim pieces off of the lower sides of the body, got rid of the front turn signal trim and got rid of the tail light reflectors. I added re-worked wheels from a Maisto 550 spyder with lug nuts and studs in scratch-built brake drums. The twin cam engine came from the same Maisto 550.
Last but not least, big exhaust pipes.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
that is some AMAZING mods (as always), Eddie! :cheers

I wish I could be half as skilled as you :pullhair

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Another great job, Eddie

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Eddie, I'm always suprised at how you can turn a budget model around! :nicejob That is really a neat looking model; wish someone would produce it. I'm really impressed by the paint and body mods, but also by the little things. The engine and wheels on my 550 Spyder don't look nearly that good so I may try the detaling that you did. Thanks Eddie! :cheers

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
:nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

I love it !!!!

:cheers :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.