DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Ok here's my input towards the New arrival, as soon i unpacked it , i ajusted the rear wheels maybe it can handle a bit more but for now it does the job!
i must say its not a AUTOart quality but it comes near!! more shots to come but for now i want to share this with you!!

Reactions: eugen[spb]

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Nice update, great pictures ( again ). I'm still waiting on the AUTOart version ( white or grey )

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks lambo im also waiting for the AUTOart but couldnt resist to buy this one .... as always AUTOart takes his time!! i dont

·
Registered
318 Posts
This PMA-Minichamps model isn't that bad, specially since you worked on adjusting the rear wheel height! I must say I am also impressed that you paid extra attention adding some negative camber too! Awesome model without a doubt! Care to add another one from AUTOart with another color! When the GT2RS was first show, I think it was in silver -- so maybe you can go get that one too!

By the way, awesome photography as always!!!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Awesome photos! When I first saw these, I was on the fence. This is definitely must-have material now!

How did you fix the rear suspension? That was the one thing that drove me nuts when I first saw this diecast. With the stance corrected, it looks great!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Wicked - especially the contrasting CF!!
Thanks for the pics Zugs!

·
Administrator
33,630 Posts
It looks a lot better lowered, nice one!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
awesome pics ,like always ! :)
and you already lowered the suspensions, nice work ! shouldn´t be that hard , right ? ;)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Ok, but you are cheating, Zuugnap! Your photos upgrade the model in AUTOart quality and you make me want to buy it now!!!

What camera did you use for the excellent, super-shots...?? (
and stunning as always)

·
Registered
448 Posts
great pics! i really like this model. I hope these make it to the u.s.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the Attention & compliments

@ thanks diecastcarsgroup , i was waiting for the AUTOart white/ carbon version so ;)
@ Autobahn , you just simple push the wheels into its suspension and then ive
pushed carefully some plastic square of 3mmx3mm and thick 3mm between that
the easiest way!
@ mairandeddy np yw
@ Craig thanks
@ NIdo thanks and just read above!
@ RSI lol cheating well ok you got me, im a secret agent for Minichamps to release
fine pictures to push you all over the edge to buy this one!!

@ Ceberus np you're welcome as well
@ S40 thanks & answer is there,

@ Kraftig , for sure it can but then i think ive to disasemble the Porsche!
@ Spiderman , well if it aint , i'll ship you this one after i received the AUTOart lol
@ Twenty3 thanks, confirmed Minichamps

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I've been looking at this one too ... such a great car, and as usual you captured it magnificently on camera ... but I'll have to stick to Lamborghini, space is running out again

·
Registered
436 Posts
Great job lowering it. I agree it could be a tad lower. How does the engine cover/spoiler detail compare to the AUTOart GT2?

Great pics as always.

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
wow...what an improvement. I'm sold!

Its hard to believe that whoever approved the model was ok with that ride height (for any car, let alone a rear engined GT2).

·
Registered
164 Posts
great job on the rear ride height.....the pics especially

after seeing this i'm more convinced to get the minichamps ver. , just in case AUTOart strike this off their list (like what they did to the 997 turbo)

thanks for the great pics!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts