DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This arrived today from my local Porsche dealer.

So I thought I would take some more out door shots as it was another good day here in OZ.

I have added a few photos to show most of the details, so enjoy.
One thing that I noticed it the front sits a little high, due to having springs for the front suspension, and also the steering arm pops out if you push too far down on the front, but it pops back in easily.

(Click for larger 100k photos)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Shhhh, the bank closed at 4, so I took the trip again today, you gotta love spare change :happy

Also added in the parcel was a few flyers and a Porsche magazine, very good service I have to say, unless they think I want to buy a 1:1 :giggle

G

·
thanks for posting Mike cos mine arrived yesterday and as i still don't have a you know what :giggle
congrats on getting yours mate.
M/C certainly did a good job on this and it's quite a bit heavier than A/a's to. :coolpics

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Congrats Mike.

One day a model like this will knock at my door...

:cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Really nice Mike! If some racing version doesn't come out soon I might have to get this street version instead. :giggle

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Really nice Mike! Congrats on adding it! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

Q. (put the tomatoes down!) are the tampos over the clearcoat? If I get one, I might remove them. :scared
After seeing JRO's white lineup, it's got me thinking.

G

·
Congrats Mike , it really is nice isnt it :cheers

Im puzzled as to why yours sits so high at the front though :confused

On mine the front suspension is very low , the splitter almost touches the ground and looking at the arch height , my cars front tyres are only mm`s away from the arch lip .

Maybe yours isnt set up to race spec yet :lol

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Mike...are you sure you're not a freelance photographer for Minichamps's marketing department???? :coolpics :coolpics I love the details on that RSR.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Everybody is getting in on the fun :cheers

Congrats on the new addition, Mike :happy

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Congrats on the new addition Mike. You are tempting a lot of people into buying this car with those fab pics.

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
Looks like a menace! Congrats and cool pics :cheers

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys, I am happy my photos are slowly getting better, still have a lot to learn.

Darrick: I payed $140au, not sure how much it will be in the US :confused

Al: It feels like the tempos are on top of the clear coat, but not 100% sure sorry.

Gary: yeah mine must sit high due to the australian roads :giggle

Felix: I can only wish, your words are way to kind, thank you.

Thanks again all.

:cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I don't like plenty of stuff on a car's body. That's why I don't like racers.

...But I admit that this Porsche is annoying me a lot!!!! :pullhair

It looks so good that I try not to look at it directly so that I won't cause damage to my.....wallet! :giggle

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.