DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
Very nice couple. I have the 997, and want to add the other soon. I like brown German convertables.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Really love these sorta shots and being able to put old and new together is a big reason to collect for me.
Good stuff.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Thanks! I love macademia brown metallic! It suits modern as well as classic Porsches like a glove! It's just perfect.

Really love these sorta shots and being able to put old and new together is a big reason to collect for me.
Good stuff.
Yup ,one of my solid reasons too!

LE: Some minor changes where done to the 930: obviously replaced it's tires and the interior is from the 930 Targa. The light ivory color suits the macademia brown exterior way betther than the dull black it originally had. Couldn't change the door panels tho ,norev glued them with volcanic magma i guess
any ideas to ease them up?

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
i see a slight improvement on the light!! :D nice couple here :D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone!

Zuugnap ,lighting is pretty bad and harsh ,they didn't fit in my light tent so i used my LED lamps directly on them...could have been better.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Nice pair - nice pics!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
nice set there ! ;)
I´m not a cabrio fan ,so I don´t have a single 911 cabrio here !!!! :S I´m not talking about Spyder or Speedster there ,that´s another thing ! ;)
but really nice pics ! ;)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Nido! I'm not a fan of the cabriolets either but i have a few and i'll buy most of them for collection sake :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice pics Alex !
They're worthy of gracing the cover on a Porsche brochure

What make is the 997 cabrio ? Norev dealer edition ?

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Loving the two models, great color too!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts