DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This nice lil Porker is very special to me because my folks got it for me. I know, I know, AWWWWW! :giggle

Still looks great after all these years. :happy

BTW, what do you all think of these?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Nice shots, man. :cheers

I wanna lick that paint! It looks like candy. :tongue

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
nice pics Gian! :cheers

When I read the title, I thought this was the Turbo SSsssssssss thing all over again :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of all the UT Porsches this is the one I want the most. I have a couple brochures with the 911 Turbo in that color on the cover and it's still stunning.

(It is a UT right?)

:coolpics and a great model!

:cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations to your folks for having such great taste, Gian - that's beautiful

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Gian, well done on that car. It is a beauty, isn't it?

I got my exact same car from my mother as a present - what is it about parents buying metallic wine red UT 993 Turbo's for their diecast collecting sons? :giggle

My beauty (and this car is a beauty)

Gian, let me extend my congratulations to you for not only your car, but also your photographs. They are excellent and do the car justice. Sadly, I can't... :confused

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree I've always liked that Porsche. If I can find one, it will definitively go in my collection!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very nice car and some cool pics Gian :cheers

This was the very first UT Porsche I added to my collection and remains one of my favourites . The Arena red is the nicest of the 3 available in my opinion , even though its probably the easiest to find .

Its funny , but when someone mentions Porsche Turbo , this is the car that always comes to mind .

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you gents. :cheers

John - Thank you, Sir. :cheers

Andrew - I appreciate your kind words. I'm quite humbled. :cheers
... and yes what is it with the parental units getting us nice Arena red 911 Turbos! :giggle Your Porker looks great too!

Gary - Thanks buddy! It was my first UT Porker too!!! :phat
BTW, that's a great pic of the Turbo. To me, the picture that did it for me was a magazine add I used to find on the pages of Motor Tred and Car & Driver. I'll see if I can find it.

Excel - Thanks! Mine comes with calipers. :cheers

Leslie - Thanks for the feedback on the last three pictures. I've been playing around with the lighting set-up lots as of late. :giggle

1 - 20 of 20 Posts