DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This car was driven by Toine Hezemans, engaged by the Gelo racing team and won the 1976 European GT Championship.

The model is absolutely awesome with this red shiny color and all these details. Exoto...
My collection of 934 has just begun... poor wallet :giggle !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks great, Thomas! Congrats! :happy

Your :coolpics show off the aggressiveness this car's gifted with. :tongue

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Very nice, Thomas - congratulations!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats Thomas

I'm considering getting an Exoto 934 at the moment. I can't decide between the 934 or Cobra 260. :pullhair

:cheers

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hey Thomas, for someone who belonged to the "0 Exoto" club less than 2 weeks ago, it seems your DX addiction has risen to the Exoto level! :cheers Welcome to the club.

But if you want to get some excelent 935's for 1/4th the Exoto price, some Carousel 1 dealers have lately been selling the Brumos and Hawaiian Tropic versions for $60. I got the Brumos a couple months ago and it is a super model for the price!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Thomas, I just checked at www.replicarz.com and they have the Brumos in stock at $59.95. I saw the Hawaiian Tropic one on some other on-line dealer in just the last couple days for the same price. These models normally retail for $119.95.

But even if your not interested, congratulations and enjoy your Exotos! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well done Thomas! :cheers

If it wasn't the Jager for me, I would have gotten this one. Very nice car :nicejob

BTW, how about completing the 934 set? :tempted

:lol

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats on your 934 Thomas! I think your wallet will take a lot of punishment from your taste in cars. :tempted :tempted

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.