DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Porsche 935 K3 #41 B.Whittington/K.Ludwing/D.Whittington Winner 24H of le mans 1979 (Truescale)

outside is very well the perfect paint and tampon printing too, the car you can remove the nose cap open both doors and can be removed the engine cover, wheels and tires are nicely detailed, you have disc brakes 4 wheels, the suspension is not functional or can be removed wheels

The front compartment is very well detailed, you can see the fuel tank with rubber hoses, also the battery with wiring and part of the chassis

The interior is well detailed, the seat is plastic and seat belts cloth, the dashboard is well reproduced is rugged look, you can see the dashboard with speed dialers rpm etc, a curious detail is that the safety cage bars are lined with rubber flanges

the engine is very detailed, you can see the engine with all its components with their respective rubber hoses and metal and wiring, carries the typical fan of the porsche, below is where they are more engine components, are the two turbos with air ducts are made of rubber and metal hoses and wiring more, a detail I like is that collectors have burnt effect

Now photos

1º round

2º round

3º round

4º round

5º round

6º round

7º round

last round

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Congrats on this one mate, Looks stunning, And very expensive these days.

·
Administrator
35,031 Posts
I have this one too, luckily I got it for a good price as they've got pretty hard to find these days. I absolutely love it!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Yet another great TSM! Only complaint would be the fact that the front slits aren't actually cut into the fender, but that's a small issue. The roll cage on the interior looks fantastic though! Great model all around and nice up close and in your face pictures like always :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.