DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!

Yesterday I received my first high grade model! For me its a dream, cause when I was 16 I had conditions to buy one like this and now with 30 I can make this happen! Next step is a Exoto one I guess.

Here are the pics:

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Lovely pics Paulo - congrats on you new addition, she'll look really colourfull on the shelf!

I've yet to add a TSM, and had been looking at the Tyrrell
- though all I have so far is some of their garage 'essentials'

·
Registered
145 Posts
Tks for the replys guys.

I liked a lot all of TSM model, from details to the packing. You can see that its well made and well cared.

For sure I'll add more TSM models, but not of the same car. They are releasing some new models next year! Look:

http://www.tsm-model...ore/category/28

About the pics, I feel that they are not as sharp at should be. I used a Olympus e-600 on a tripod, but the car was on a chair over the sofa and my boy was on it. I asked him to stay freeze, but this is impossible for a 9 years old boy I guess! hehe

·
Administrator
33,524 Posts
It's always a pleasure to see pics of a TSM 935 model, this was first one from them, cracking value for money, mine only cost me £60 lol! but even at about £100 they're still worth it. I love the little touches like the name plaque etc too.

·
Registered
459 Posts
One of my favs in my collection as well. Picked it up for $95 at Mid-Ohio last year.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
I paid 99.00 at ebay. Seems like its price is increasing...

What I need now is a display for it, cause its in the box yet!
TSM makes display cases too - I don't know if they're as sturdy as the acrylic ones that come with the BMW Art Cars, but I would check them out. I have the Swedish GP 1-2 Tyrrell set and the single Tyrrell Swedish winner (which I'm trying to sell since I got the set) and would like to display them appropriately.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have heard that the Truescale is a lot better than the Exoto version? It maybe worth getting more of the Truescale as they do some great liveries rather than splashing out on an over priced Exoto? The red Daytona, orange Jagermeister and pink Le Mans cars are awesome from what I have seen, I just need to decide which to buy!

PS some one should do a 1/18 of the famous "Moby Dick" 935!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts