DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
It looks dramatic and would be perfect lighting for the real car but for the model I think more light would work it out better. Nonetheless they are better than I could do and they are awesome!

G

·
I really like the angles you have captured with this model.

I am kind of partial tot he lighting, so I like it.

Nice work :nicejob

What kind of lighting set up are you using?

G

·
I think the lighting is great, as always. It's the color of the car that I'm not digging. Can we see that one in blue, please? :giggle

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Haha, thanks Gian! I'm not usually that good of showing the true color of the models. The model has much more of a brown color to it along with a little bit of the red/maroon color.. the model is defiantly not that red/maroon :giggle Check out my site, I have pictures of the blue 959 that are some what similar to these ones.

G

·
Pics look pretty good , maybe just a wee bit dark at the back of the car .

I like the colour of that 959 , very nice :cheers

G

·
I really like your pictures !!! Nice angle, nice lighting (and nice model...)

However, if you want to be more perfectionnist (and I must say I am not). I would say that you should try to put your light diffuser away from the lights.
But it is always the same problem with dark colors. When it is white it is perfect (and I think that's why the AUTOart GT3RS is so photogenic) but when it is dark, you always see the reflection of the light.

The thing is that you can see (I repeat : "if you wanna be a perfectionnist") the bulb in the reflection.
So I think that putting some distance between the light and the diffuser would be a good idea. Afterwards, there might be a problem of intensity though...

Photography is really really hard...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.