DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Another older Porsche model I've added now that their prices are falling. I was never a big fan of the 996 styling, although they are starting to grow on me now that I actually have some in front of me. Fairly typical for an Autoart 996, nice exterior and interior, great paint, mediocre engine, doglegs.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Jeff, if you had wanted it, you should have kept it.

G

·
This 996 GT3 Clubsport was the very first " high end" Porsche I bought .

I can remember how impressed I was with the car as it was such a huge step up in detail from my UT Porsches . The interior and the wheels are particularly nice on this car . I liked it so much I bought a red one too :giggle

Great pics of a very nice car . You did well on this one buddy :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks gents! Dave, I'm not sure, so if I'm wrong someone please correct me, but I believe the facelifted ones had a more traditional wing.

G

·
Even after a few years, its amazing how nice this model still looks.

Thanks for sharing and your pics are looking great.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Darrick!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
No, you misunderstood, Josh...I meant that sincerely. This was one of many models I purcahsed from the USA off ebay. Jeff let them accumulate at his place before shipping them all up to Canada in several big boxes, saving me a lot of money on shipping (plus, many of the sellers would only ship to a USA location). After everything Jeff has done for me, he would have been welcome to help himself to it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.