DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Oak244
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Norev 997 Carrera 4S out and the older AutoArt 997 Carrera 4S out, has anyone been able to do a side by side comparision of the two cars? I am just wondering how Norev stacks up.

·
Registered
11,642 Posts
I think the Norev is planted firmly in the middle between Maisto and AUTOart.
The finish and some detailing is well above Maisto but not up to the level of AUTOart with the exception of the paint matching much better.

I have 3 Norev 997's that I paid an average of $32 each for and at that price, I am more than happy.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I got a question about the Norev 997. For the brake disk does it rotate while the caliper stays static like that on much of the old UTs?

Thanks for any response. :cheers

·
Registered
253 Posts
I only have the AUTOart version, but I have seen the Norev model in the stores. From just a quick look, the AUTOart looks like it is better quality. The Norev felt kind of plasticy and the interior of the AUTOart was a lot better. The Norev was not carpeted and lacked a few other details that the AUTOart had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.