DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part of my big haul and even better because it is a gift from Stevie, I have wanted this car since I knew it was going to be a model!
Never having been a Targa fan, I like the 996 and 997 versions for some reason :confused I think it looks best on the 997 and when you factor in this color, you can't go wrong!

Norev really fills a niche in the diecast market. They still have a few areas where things could be better (as does every company) but in general, they fill the gap between maisto and AUTOart very nicely. Of the 4 Norev Porsches I have, I somehow think this is the best one.
The Q/C on this one is the best of the bunch.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Awesome photos of a creat porsche model you've taken there Jeff, :coolpics Congratulations. I just got one short question, does the norev 997 models have static calipers with rotating brake disks? :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That's beautiful, Jeff - I love the color! Great pics too, especially the last one - it looks really good from that angle.

G

·
This 997 Targa really is a very nice model .

The only real fault on the model is the way they did the rear lights . There isnt enough red lense on there.

The Nordic Gold colour really suits the car . Great to see you finally add one to your P car collection . It was a long wait but worth it :lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.