DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Ok not much to say just that the best diecast boxster is the Kyosho .... just a minor techart change in the rims! & yellow capilers

enjoy this Kyosho Porsche Boxster S '05

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Low and mean ... hence just right !
Those wheels really look good on it, and that roof looks real, especially on the rear three-quarter shot ... very nicely done !

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Great stance, and I love the wheels! Nice job with the wheel swap and the excellent photos!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Not a huge fan of the boxster but agreed with everyone here the wheels look spot on and really improve the car a lot

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
WOW! Didn't even know Techart made a Boxster ... does it comes in other colors?

What was the original rims on it?

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Wow, these pictures really cut the muster(d) baby! "Get it? cause the car is yellow like mustard baby..."Ok, thats my Austin Powers impression for the day. Great pics! One day you must show your lighting set up , )

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to all the positive responders ......!!! and its a matter of taste so ya cant argue about it

WOW! Didn't even know Techart made a Boxster ... does it comes in other colors?
What was the original rims on it?
These sets are for sale from techart itselves ... they are similar tho to the rims Kraftig shows

G

·
These wheels are coming from me next.
you think a bit to much in yer wallet instead of regular responds

[/quote]

I am sorry. Your pictures are fantastic and the wheels suit the model very well. I could not be thinking with my wallet as so far most of the wheels I have made cost me more to make than what they have brought in. I just noticed the reaction of a lot of people who are not Boxster fans in general but love what you have done with it and the wheels and I was saying that I can help them achieve the same look. That is all. I did not mean to use your thread as advertising or highjack it in any way. My apologies.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... I just read it again .... I get it now! Man those pills are strong!

Ok it's a Kyosho Boxster WITH techart wheels! That why the car looks so fine!!! Sorry to be so slooooooooow to catch that one!

Image uploading. Refresh page to view
----------> me

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@ Mrm ..... no problem accepted , i just read 1 not like.... but anyway .... cant point it out if you think that almost 80% of the parts from a boxster are 911
and the car is even more balanced because of his mid engine
like the Cayman ... if they would put the same engine power in those 2 then i would like to see what's left of the 911 ...

@Cuda yep kyosho + Tech
, maybe because of the visual distraction

G

·
@ Mrm ..... no problem accepted , i just read 1 not like.... but anyway .... cant point it out if you think that almost 80% of the parts from a boxster are 911
and the car is even more balanced because of his mid engine
like the Cayman ... if they would put the same engine power in those 2 then i would like to see what's left of the 911 ...

@Cuda yep kyosho + Tech
, maybe because of the visual distraction
Now i am confused.
I never made such a comment. I think you are mistaking me with someone. Although I did say that I find most 911s boring as I can not make the difference between most of them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts