DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just going through and reshooting my older models, replacing the old pics with new and (hopefully) improved ones. I received this Boxster in DX's monthly giveaway back in 2005, shortly before it was replaced by the banner contest. Thanks again to the anonymous donator. What a great place this is - sometimes it seems like I've only paid for half my models!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
That's some beautiful photos you've taken there of the boxster John. :cheers
The boxster looks great in red and as a giveaway it must have some very special memory/history. It's always so great of someone to donate a model for DX events. Congratulations.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Derek! Yes, it definitely has some special meaning to me, especially since it came at a time when I was short of cash and couldn't afford to buy any diecast. It and another gift or two really helped me make it through that dry period.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Dave, any pics I took before I made my light tent are very very bad.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:lol The harshest critic is always yourself. I already want to replace shots that I took a few months ago because I've since found a better method of doing something! There are a few models most desperately in need of a reshoot though - I need to get around to doing it some time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.