DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Nanhhh....look's ok but...I'll pass...

G

·
I was looking at the 2001 Model. Looks like they nailed it on this one.

So I guess the previous GT3 R was wrong as the molds look the same.

G

·
I am convinced more than ever the previous versions were wrong :confused

It really just dawned on me after I thought about it for a moment.

This is the RSR and not the R, looks like the same mold to me, unless I am blind.

So all the worshippers who thought I was unneccessarily complaining about the R being incorrect, what excuse will you form for AUTOart now?

G

·
Its a new mould....this one has the wide front flared arches too...the GT3R only has rears .
Rear spoiler and headlamps are different too :cheers

G

·
Awesome! I'll be looking forward to this one. :happy
The question is whether AUTOart is going to come out with a plain white version minus the decals/tampos. :giggle

G

·
Ah I see what your saying, maybe new fenders and bumper but not a new mold.

Take a look at the rear deck lid and confirm if it is the same as the 1:1, I really cannot tell. :confused

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Modelissimo says it's a Minichamps (BTW Nick, it's 1:18), but some other site is saying it's from AUTOart, though they only show a pic of the 1:1. I don't know why but that pic makes me think of something from Minichamps.

G

·
Very very akward.... I cant say that it is an AUTOart or an Minichamps from the pic but..... it is expected to be from AUTOart. BUT, its strange that Modelissimo does this type of mistake :confused

Maybe there are two version? Like the CGT from Minichamps and AUTOart?

We'll know at end of month I suppose

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
While my empty wallet screams in agony my diecast collection is screaming in joy :lol
Anyway I belive it is a AUTOart, since this was listed on their site as a future release. I don't recall Minichamps having this on their list...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.