DiecastXchange Forum banner
1,041 - 1,060 of 1,098 Posts
I can't remember if I mentioned it on here before, but I was watching a CARWOW video the other day on what they think the new Audi RS6 will look like on the new platform. It reminded me a lot of the one off Aston Martin Jet 2+2 car which still looks fresh even now.

I'd buy a decent 1/18 model of this car in a shot!

What Matt thinks the RS6 will look like,

I don't remember this car being posted in this thread before now.
To me the best looking supercar since the arrival of the Brabham BT62, another car I'd like to see in 1/18th scale.
Most of the really modern stuff is worse looking than warthogs.....

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Hood

I can't remember if I mentioned it on here before, but I was watching a CARWOW video the other day on what they think the new Audi RS6 will look like on the new platform. It reminded me a lot of the one off Aston Martin Jet 2+2 car which still looks fresh even now.
I would love this. It also reminds me of, in the late 1990s, Swiss coachbuilder Roos had a shooting brake version of the Vantage V600. Now that GT Spirit has made the Vantage V550 and Vantage V600 Le Mans, I really hope that they'll complete the trio.

I don't remember this car being posted in this thread before now.
To me the best looking supercar since the arrival of the Brabham BT62, another car I'd like to see in 1/18th scale.
Most of the really modern stuff is worse looking than warthogs.....
Peako has made this in 1:18 in a handful of colors and liveries, but it's sealed resin and expensive. I'm still gonna get it though, since I agree, it's the most spectacular looking supercar in a long time.

Peako has made this in 1:18 in a handful of colors and liveries, but it's sealed resin and expensive. I'm still gonna get it though, since I agree, it's the most spectacular looking supercar in a long time.
[/QUOTE]

50 made - probably all sold out by now, and way overpriced for a sealed resin.
Perhaps if it make as appearance in a big budget film, a new James Bond perhaps....

If a number of our members are following this - does anyone else see echoes of the Ferrari 330P4 in the P72?
I see the 330 P4 in it, and also the Alfa 33 Stradale, and most of all the other model in Simon's photo, the 2006 Ferrari P4/5. Speaking of which, it's really frustrating that there has never been this red P4/5 in 1:18 except for the extremely rare kits, not even Tecnomodel or BBR have made it... I remember reading a rumor that they wouldn't license it, hopefully that changes.

The Audi TT RS Iconic Edition, it costs way too much money and it's a super limited production run, but a 1/18 of it would be quite nice.

The Abarth 500e. I love the colour and think the car looks pretty cool!

Reactions: pdc
I am hoping Otto or GTS makes this. My first choice would have been Norev but the resin modellers have been best at such niche cars.
@CatRM could you put a word in at Otto. I am tagging them all over Instagram to get this black boar done.
View attachment 287580
I'd absolutely love it if they did, but this 'photoshoot' that's been all over instagramz a while back are Gran Turismo renders. In other words, it's some player's fantasy car, which makes the chances to have it extremely slim.

But I'd sign a petition. And buy 2 of these.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd like to see these 3-box masterpieces of proportion omitted by 1:18 manufacturers for some strange reason:

I'd love the Jaguar in 1/18

Reactions: vulpex
Isn't Almost Real making that Jag?
OHMYGODYES!!!

Chrismas came wayyyy earlier this year!
I had no idea, other than a few pics from China Toy Fair and this video below I haven't even found any news about it.
äø­å›½ēŽ©å…·å±•å®žę‹ļ¼Almost Real ę·č±¹ XJļ¼ˆX350ļ¼‰č£…é„°ęæę ·å“ęؔ型_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

By the way, if you leave autoplay, there's some more interesting stuff ;)

I see that Cult made a previous generation (X300). I don't know anything about them, is it worth giving a shot?

...So maybe another one of the big cats with long hoods?

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

OHMYGODYES!!!

I had no idea, other than a few pics from China Toy Fair and this video below I haven't even found any news about it.
äø­å›½ēŽ©å…·å±•å®žę‹ļ¼Almost Real ę·č±¹ XJļ¼ˆX350ļ¼‰č£…é„°ęæę ·å“ęؔ型_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

By the way, if you leave autoplay, there's some more interesting stuff ;)

I see that Cult made a previous generation (X300). I don't know anything about them, is it worth giving a shot?

...So maybe another one of the big cats with long hoods?

View attachment 292417
I did a review of the Cult XJR X300, I love mine: Jaguar XJR '95 by Cult (with my 1:1 XJ8 VP '98)

And yes please to an XKR X100 Coupe, in that exact spec šŸ¤© Both that and the Aston DB7 (its sister, same chassis) are desperate for an update in 1:18.

OHMYGODYES!!!

That's awesome! I've been wanting an X350 as well. That one is even LWB, which I'd prefer. I hope it comes in other colors.
I kind of wish they'd gone with the Super V8 trim instead of what looks like a base 6-cyl, but I'm guessing that's just because they only got the 6s in China.

1,041 - 1,060 of 1,098 Posts