DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A rather unusual Jag E Type. Think of it as one off custom made by Industrial/automotive designer Raymond Loewy. Personally I find it interesting and quirky but probably don’t go well with most. Most critics think he destroyed the beautiful curvy lines with his modifications. What do you think?

this one was made by PremiumX as resin.

Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
11,642 Posts
A fairly well known car, the 1:1 has a bit of a history. I was very tempted by this one but somehow never pulled the trigger.
Thanks for showing it.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
It takes a brave man to meddle with the design of an E Type :) I rather like the front, but not sure it’s impact on the side profile quite works. Fascinating bit of E Type related history, though (y)

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agreed with you all about the design choice. Definitely attracted polarized opinions from many but i think most are negative towards this. To be honest I never knew about such model existence until i got my hand on this model and it is definitely interesting to learn more about this particular car's history. Personally I find the car somewhat fascinating and like the front but it does disrupt the overall side profile line in my view. As a 1/43 resin model, I am impressed with the realistic looking wire wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.