DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys-

I was wondering if you could help me out here. I am looking for the price of a model and I found a listing in EBay that kind of caught me by suprise.

I was wondering if, using the vast amounts of knowledge on this site, I could get a fair market price for this model.

The model in question is Minichamps Gulf Porsche 917L Le Mans 1971 #18, with the picture below

So what is the market price for this model???

Thanks for the help guys! :cheers

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks for the welcome. I have been all over the place- every once in a while I have come in here to see what is going on, but in the past couple of months, I have strayed a little bit from the hobby.

Needless to say I am starting to become interested again- I got some new space designated as a 'man room' and my eyes are starting to perk up again when I receive emails from diecast shops.

Who knows, I may do a banner again!!! :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Hey buddy, good to see you back at DX - hopefully your renewed interest in the hobby means you'll be spending more time here...now get to work on that banner!!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Good to have you back! :cheers While I don't know anything about the model, it appears to me that the one pictured is missing a rear wheel. :confused

G

·
Minichamps Porsches , especially HTF cars like this Gulf car , will normally command very high prices .

Not really sure what the market value of this is but I bet it wont be cheap...as a guesstimate , I would say around $100 - $125 .

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
This must be a 1/43; I've never heard of or seen it in 1/18, although AUTOart is supposed to release the #17 Gulf longtail soon in 1:18.

Don't have a clue about it's value but I'd sure like to see it in 1:18! :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.