DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
John
586 Posts
Tired of those damn screws rolling/falling off your desk. One day I was eating Pringles (chips in a plastic container). I finished it and I had the lid on my desk. So then I just thought about the screws sitting next to it. I threw them in there so they don't roll around on my desk now. You can probably use other containers or things that have lids. Just thought I share this since it was a useful lid that I didn't have to throw away. :tongue

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
A good idea indeed! And since "Once you pop, you can't stop!", then you shouldn't need the lid again for it's original purpose!!! :giggle :cheers

G

·
Cool idea. I can't remember how many times I've reassembled with one of the screws missing, only to have the vacuum find it a while later.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ronan said:
A good idea indeed! And since "Once you pop, you can't stop!", then you shouldn't need the lid again for it's original purpose!!! :giggle :cheers
:iagree :lol

Thanks for tips anyway :cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Ronan said:
:giggle

G

·
I just put the screws back in their holes as the parts come off...that way, the right screw for the right hole always matches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts