DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another Malaysian car.. i believe Australians and Europeans have see them on their road.. :lol :lol :lol

some pics to share
the model is not very good quality though
1/32 scale
:feedback

G

·
Thats another unusual diecast Cham

As coincedence would have it I saw my first 1:1 of these on the road yesterday. It wasn't a bad looking car for the $$$$.

:cheers

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well , to me it's a good car minus the quality problems...
i am going to rework the police model to a stealth model
cause one side decal is printed wrongly..

i will get another one of these soon

thanks jwp !

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats cham2020, another couple of unique diecasts for your collection! There actually aren't that many Wajas on the roads here in Aus, I think only a handful have been sold. What's interesting is I think the previous Wira sold better, even though I think the Waja is now a much nicer car :confused

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't worry julza. i can tons of waja in malaysia. do you know that for every proton cars that are export , we malaysians have to pay for the lose? means that we buy proton cars without airbags, abs, 6 disc changer at a higher price but you guys get it very cheap.... it's normal..haha.....

anyway, i love waja due to it's handling.....
oh.. you know the wira? i have 4 models of it......but it's plastic....will post it after my exam....

because wira is a much more realiabe mitsu base car..

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Interesting model! :cheers Do you know what the names mean in Inglish? :feedback Or are they made uo names?

·
Registered
153 Posts
:happy I have seen this! It's a pullback "toy" car rather than a collectible. Quality wise agreed, not so good. But as mentioned, the 1:1 car which are exported is better than local use. I have not seen the export models quality but I believe they should have better quality than the local one. BTW, I am from Malaysia too. I drove a WIRA before changing to a HONDA now. I have heard alot of complain about local car like WIRA and WAJA quality. So, people in Malaysia if they have options they won't buy local made car and price competetive here is strong espeically for the WAJA model category. Often people who have not own a car would preferably buy local car before upgrade to Japanese or other made car but....most Japanese car assembles locally such as Honda, that is why their price range can compete with local Proton cars. Even Mercedes Benz is locally assembled here and also BMW such as the 5er, S, C, E Klasse!

WIRA = Hero

WAJA = Strong/Durable

But I am interesting how you gonna convert the police WAJA car into a stealth model. Do update us on these. :confused

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hacken !! i am from johor bahru.
the waja police diecast sucks.. the body stripes at the left is not parallel to the right side..sigh..that's why i plan to rebuilt it and get another one police model..hehe.....

but the recent batch is better than the previous one....the logo is printed on the car and not stickers...
hehe....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok
guys
to make the police waja stealth
i need some high reflective 3 M stickers ? where to get those?
this waja is going to be black color with swap rims....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Great! You can always go to Singapore BMW centre to buy the dealer edition which is quit similar to the regular one if you collect those!

BTW, I saw these WAJA normally at Toy City Tamiya.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yucks
dealer editions are really detailed models but they will cost you a lot...
no $$
i am budget collector..hehe....

hacken
do u happen to know the release of proton wira toy 1:16 scale 10 years ago by daisheng ?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I don't know if JB have this kind of shop. Here, we have a shop who customized car stickers for customers. I believe they have 3M material if you request but could be a bit pricey! I use to go to the shop and ask them to make some sticker for my car.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if too exp i will forget the project lor
maybe just a lil restoration

anyway, do u know that my blue waja diecast no dashboard
wtf?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.