DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two guys want to go out for some beers one Friday night. However, they only have $3 between the 2 of them. Their names are Pete and Bill. Pete all of a sudden has a brilliant idea. He goes into a butcher's shop and emerges with a giant link of sausage. Bill, frustrated, shouts, "You IDIOT! That was all the money we had! What good is THAT gonna do us?!?!" Pete tells Bill to relax, that he has it covered. He convinces Bill to follow him into a bar. They live it up and have a few beers and laughs. When it comes time for the tab, Pete unzips his pants, puts the sausage through his zipper, and has Bill get down on his knees. The bartender sees this and throws them out, furious. They didn't have to pay the tab! Pete's idea worked! They repeat the process a few more times afterwards, becoming progressively drunker. After about two hours, Bill says, "We've gotta stop this. My knees are startin' to hurt!" Pete says, "You're tellin' ME! I lost the sausage at the third bar!" :lol

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
I just told this one to all my friends. Even my buddy Ed, the joke master, has to admit this is hilarious. :nicejob :lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts