DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I was thinking of the idea of adding accessories to my models. I'am looking for things like running boards, mud guards, bug deflector and sunroof deflector etc. I'm sure this stuff can be made but I'm not good at it, does anyone know how to make anything of these things or know anyplace that sells any of these items. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :feedback

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
HI there oldsalerogls1. What scale and type of models do you want parts for? If you are looking at 1:18th scale truck parts (you are the "official truck lover after all!) try 1/25th scale plastic truck kits. I have parts form truck kits that look good on a 1/18th scale truck (exhust pipes, running boards, tanks, wheels and mud flaps).
You could make some of the parts from plastic styrene, you can even buy it with diamond plating patterns.

hope this helps

Peter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, For now I'm looking for a 1/18 truck parts. I just bought the Maisto Jeep Grand cherokee and I would like to add running boards, mud flaps, and a bugdeflector. Do you have any parts you would be willing to get rid of?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.