DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does any1 have any detailed pics of the '03 Team Dynamik Commodor(or any other V8 supercars)from top to bottom?
I have really got hooked onto these V8 supercars & ordered this particular mod, & was wondering how the stacked up to the AUTOart & Biante's supercars.

I remeber seing pics(must of been older mods that seemed they lacked detail, but the new 1's that i see look to be insanely detailed but the saying "looks can be decieving" comes to mind!!! Any help with this would be great.

Thanks,

Johny

ps, wether prognosise good or bad, this mod is Mine!!!!;-)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here ya go mate.. I got this car a little after it's release.. I like the model as I liked the real car's livery.. looked great... the only thing that I find lets the model down is the paint job is a bit iffy in places.. to thick/to thin scratches chips etc... not alot.. but they are there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pics Malik! :coolpics You have any of the interior & undercarrige? :confused I went & ordered the # 45, Jason Richards The livery on these things are really sharp!! :cool But I tell you If they put out this 1

I will be all over it!!!! :woohoo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm hoping they do this livery for 2004 season... I wasnt interested in the start of the year livery but this one I would get..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I've got the #45 car, I'd post pics but my camera's still dead. The engine/trunk/interior detailing is top notch, the engine has a removable carbon fiber lookalike airbox and it's wired, which is really neat. You can even see the water hose going through the driver's seat, for driking purposes! Same thing on the underside, you can see a few wires, and the rear diff/control arms are a thing of beauty.

Like Malik said, there are some slight imperfections with the paint, most are hardly noticeable without focusing deeply on the area, however. The trunk's pretty hard to open and close, which tells you how tight the panels are.

I'm pretty sure you'll like it. ;)

Edit: well, just check the pics, then!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all in all... little detail wise currently CC are all over biante for undercarriage detail and underbonnt detail..

boot detail I would put them both around the same.. both have increase their detail on their later series of models (2003/2004)

finish detail regarding paintjob and decals and stuff I would have to say that Biante still lead the way as their finishes seem better to me..

the shop I go to let me inspect models before I take them home and to date Ive never turned down a biante model because of a paint/decal issue.. while most CC's ive gone thru 2 or 3 before Ive found one that is ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts