DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've seen an exoto shelby 1962 silver ac cobra on ebay, emailed the seller. It has the box but according to him exoto's tend not to come with a COA. Does this model come with a COA, as it's a good price but I'm a bit wary if it's supposed to have one.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
vegasracer said:
not one has come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
:iagree

A bit O/T.
Not meaning to generalize an entire country but I have noticed that folks Downunder seem to really enjoy getting a COA with their models.
Does it make the cars more valuable to have one :feedback
I know that FM and DM collectors also put a very high value on the paperwork that comes with their cars.
Just curious I guess :cheers

·
Registered
923 Posts
Now that I think of it, I don't think I've heard of one Exoto model coming with a CoA. My Porsche 935 didn't come with one but there is a S/N on the underside of it.
The only 1/18 models that I know of that have CoAs are GMP and FM.

G

·
I don't believe they have COAs. None of mine that I've purchased have had any. The cars I've seen COAs mentioned A LOT with seem to be the Biantes.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Max Power said:
vegasracer said:

A bit O/T.
Not meaning to generalize an entire country but I have noticed that folks Downunder seem to really enjoy getting a COA with their models.
I know that FM and DM collectors also put a very high value on the paperwork that comes with their cars.
All biante and CC 1:18 models come with COA's so thats why we like them :)

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Odin said:
Max Power said:
vegasracer said:

A bit O/T.
All biante and CC 1:18 models come with COA's so thats why we like them :)
I see! :cheers
Thanks for the info :nicejob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts