DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's everyone doing? Just telling you what has been happening to me since my last post (which is I don't know when).

I have moved twice in two months. Basically we all split up and found cheaper places. The first place was not to our liking and it had problems so we left that place for a better one.

I still have my collection and have no plans of selling yet I'm not getting any more for now. I'm trying to save up on getting a truck (because the Olds quit on me).

That's pretty much up to date. I hope to return soon.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Glad to see you, SilentHobbes. :cheers

It's been a while. I hope your new place is to your liking. Be sure to stop by again soon. Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Hi Rickey, so glad to hear from you!

Good to know that everything is alright with you (not counting the Olds).

Don't be such a stranger :cheers

G

·
Nice to hear you are ok to bad about your ride that sucks :pullhair But it will all workout I'm sure things are always darkest before it's pitch black(just kidding) hope the best for you. :scared

G

·
i spoke to you on msn a while ago, 2 months or sumthin....

good to see you found a place that suits you

shame bout the olds, but it was bound to happen

what kind of truck you planin to get?

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Good to hear from you Rickey. I missed seeing Hobbes napping in your banner too. :giggle Sorry to hear about your Olds conking out on you. I hope you'll be able to buy your new truck shortly. Don't be a stranger. :wink :cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts