DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Nice!! I'll be getting this very soon!
Just need to decide wether to get the grey or black. Lol.
I'm thinking black as that's the colour I'd have my 1:1 in :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Mine's on it's way... in silver though! Can't wait I think this is probably my most anticipated model of 2012 IMO the GTR only looks right with darker wheels...

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Mine's on it's way... in silver though! Can't wait I think this is probably my most anticipated model of 2012 IMO the GTR only looks right with darker wheels...
I quite like the black one with silver wheels. I've gotten a bit bored of black rims lately.
But that black on black GTR is exactly how I'd have mine if I could afford a real one.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I quite like the black one with silver wheels. I've gotten a bit bored of black rims lately.
But that black on black GTR is exactly how I'd have mine if I could afford a real one.
[/quote]

black on black would be a close no.2 for me... it's definitely very appropriate for the GTR.
IMO the GTR needs black/dark wheels to match that black area up front.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Wow, nice addition. Those black rims really make this model shine. It's a shame AUTOart didn't release them from the start with black rims.
Might have to add another to my collection, hmm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts