DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here' s my very first 1/18 rally racer.

Its made by Autoart. Judging on its workmanship and details, I must say it is a fine piece of work. The wheels, tires, brake discs/calipers are typical of the high exterior standards we've come to see in AUTOart over the past little while. I'm also impressed by the engine, 4 opening doors and trunk which reveals a spare tire. I can see that if AUTOart were to continue producing cars with these features and quality, they will continue to hold the respect of diecast collectors. Of course, the converse is true also.

And here are some mandatory artsy shots :giggle

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Pretty sweet. I gotta pick up a Impreza rally car sometime. Either the plain version or the race one will do for me :giggle

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks Chris. Ken sent me a 1/43 206 a little while back. I actually just won a 206 Catalunya car today...from a local Toronto vendor too! No shipping fees. :happy :happy

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Great model and tremendous artsy shots, Felix!

·
1039 and counting
339 Posts
Cracking Photos and Excellent model congrats :cheers

G

·
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! (now I sound like a girl) :giggle

This picture... :help

WOW!

Congratulations Felix. What a great way to start a new theme. :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

G

·
AUTOart's rally cars are addictive... I started with one, too, and now I have 11. :lol The artsy shots are beyond words, really stunning!

G

·
Rally cars now huh Felix ?....your wallet will be so dead they`ll have to bury it twice :giggle

Stunning car , I need the Monte version to complete the set . Great pics too :happy

Its nice to see that in the midst of all the releases that arent up to scratch , AUTOart can still do a fantastic job on these rally cars .

·
Registered
536 Posts
Congrats and :coolpics :cheers

I have the 2001 car and I agree that it is one of AUTOart's finest efforts. Mine doesn't have them fancy type photos though :giggle

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Felix is doomed!!! :giggle

Great car, BTW. :wink

1 - 20 of 34 Posts