DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would have to propose the 250 Testarossa. Mine has the brown interior. Is this rarer than the black interior?
:feedback

G

·
Ferrari 550 Maranello Cabrio
Red, saddle interior LE 100 pcs., Handout at presentation of Ferrari Maranello at the Geneva Autoshow 1997

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Mike , the 250 Testarossa with the brown trim is the latest version dating from 1996 - 2000 .

Rarest would be the Black interior with moulded dashboard with a silver steering wheel , from 1981 :cheers

G

·
Apparantly this is rare as sales of this had to be stopped due to Chevrolets request as this colour was never produced by GM .
Rumour has it that 2000 did get shipped out before they were asked to stop production .

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
:lol
I can't bad-mouth what I know nothing about, right? :wink

Going off-topic here, but did anyone hear that Bburago was bankrupted? :feedback

G

·
I remember reading about that a while back and still don't know what's going to happen to them. They're still releasing some models, so maybe they're out of trouble? :confused

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I think the 550 Barchetta was the convertible form of the 550 Maranello. Thus, there was really no "official" 550 Maranello Convertible, so either Bburago made a model of a car that really didn't exist, or there was a one-off convertible made just for the special occassion.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I should have asked eariler, but besides E-Bay, anyone know of any shops or retailers that sell Bburagos?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.