DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
G

·
Maisto C4's

Also the Target Exclusive Corvette Z06 in Electron Blue
Maisto Olympic Edition Corvette Z06
Target Exclusive Ford Cobra in Yellow has not met a rare status as of now, but give it a few years.

I would also say these are pretty hard to find these days too.
Maisto MB SLR Concept Coupe and Convertible

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
One year after Christmas, Sam's had them marked down to $0.99. I bought about 10 of them and had fun with firecrackers. :giggle I think that I still have two.

The light-green '65 Corvette. Maisto also stopped the production because GM did not approve it and a few got out.
The Yellow Cobra has been re-released as a kit and the EB Z06 was avilable at Sam's/Costco last year. I think that Charles for Maisto said that Target had an exclusive for one year and it was up to Maisto to re-release it.

I would say that the cab BMW 3-series w/working cloth tops are rare.

G

·
I didn't realize the EB were rereleases.

I guess I better go ahead sale the extras I have to a few Corvette buddies, before I am not able to give them away :lol

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I would guess the 35th Anniversary Edition Mustang GT is rare, too.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
ACK! I gave that 'Vette to an old friend for his birthday YEARS ago. He doesn't even COLLECT diecast! :pullhair Maybe I can "borrow" it from him some day. :lol

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Is the Indy Pace Car Viper GTS a rare Maisto? :feedback

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I would have agreed because I rarely see them on ebay. But 2 weeks ago a vendor at Road America had one on display all weekend for $50 and it didn't sell. HTF is probably more accurate. :confused

·
1039 and counting
339 Posts
Rare Maisto is the Alpine Renault A110S & Rally version, I love this model. Does anyone have it on here? Much better than the Bburago version I have and proper 1-18 too.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Corvette Grand Sport convertible Blue with white stripes are also pretty hard to come by, and expensive as well. Rarely sells for under $75.
I bought mine years ago gor $15.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Alfa Romeo Spider. I have only seen one in the past 9 years and I guess not a single example on DX.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Yeah, and at one time, a Grand Sport Roadster/Coupe was really rare, as there was only one guy I knew of who was custom-making them out of other C4's. As a matter of fact, I actually bought one, to go with my "factory" convertible version.

Of course, now, the Roadster/Coupe versions are a dime a dozen.

Live and learn.

:cheers

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.