DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These turned out better using halogen lamps and glossy background vs. natural light shooting down skylight :happy

(slight tear on the carbon fibre decal behind door :crying The only consolation is that blemish saved me $10)

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RattlerGUNZ said:
AWSOME Felix :cheers :cheers :cheers

Where did you get the glossy Bakground?
I bought it from an arts supplies store named Curry's. You might want to check in your local Yellow Pages and look under "arts supplies". That's the sort of place that sells stuff like: pastels, oil and acrylic paints for painting on canvas, watercolours, etc.

LUW: Glad you like the pics. :cheers

G

·
Beautiful! Just beautiful! :danbanna :cheers

You're gonna hear me say this alot. Don't blame me, I call it the way I see it. :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
vegasracer said:
:cheers :cheers :cheers

That gloss black really contrasts well with the white body paint! Nicely done!
Thanks for the kind words Dr. Jeff. I think I'm gradually getting better with my lighting and balancing those PhotoShop functions with lightness/brightness/contrast/saturation. Thank YOU for the inspiration and constructive critiques over this past year! I'm truly grateful for that. :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Getter 3 said:
Beautiful! Just beautiful! :danbanna :cheers

You're gonna hear me say this alot. Don't blame me, I call it the way I see it. :cheers
:lol :lol Thanks Souky. What can I say but that AUTOart did a really fine job in making that #94 (& all their other GTS-Rs :giggle )

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
To me, some of your best pics yet :nicejob

You really need the #56 to work your magic on :lol

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Max Power said:
To me, some of your best pics yet :nicejob

You really need the #56 to work your magic on :lol
Thanks for the complimentary words Jeff. The #56 is an interesting car in that it's predominantly black. It so happens I suck at shooting pics of black cars. :giggle :giggle It would need a little Ken magic to make it punch out. Too bad I don't have a cool bathroom with proper lighting the way Richard does. :crying

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
StygianMax said:
kenrobinson6 said:
Played with the Sebring as well, I see its got a new sponsor logo on its bonnet :danbanna

http://photobucket.com/albums/v346/kenrobi...ent=Sebring.jpg
That's a good one Ken! :lol :lol Could you post a link to the non-StygianMax sponsored car please? You do awesome PS work Ken; you really do!! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob
Thank you for your compliments,

Here is the Non SM sponsored image
http://photobucket.com/albums/v346/kenrobi...nt=Sebring2.jpg

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
riconijhof said:
Those pics are perfect! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

Awesome car too Felix!!! :drool :drool :drool
Thanks for your very very kind words Rico! But I think your use of the words "perfect" is too generous of a description though. :lol Yes, AUTOart did do a superb job making that Viper model! :nicejob :nicejob

That said, I think the quality of my pictures is about the best I can do with my Canon S30 3.2Mpix. I can't seem to get any more of the car in focus with the angles I like to take them at (low down and zoomed in). So, I guess I'm relatively satisfied with my pictures.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts