DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

I just received this FANTASTIC lift from GMP in 1:18. It is a great add on to any collection. I put one of my favorite cars on it and took some pictures. I would also like to take this opportunity to recommend Mike at Epic Diecast. I saw his advertising here and contacted him. He shipped me this and a set of Street Fighter tire set as well as a Mark Donohue figure. Everything was PERFECT and was packaged safely for the journey to Canada! I look forward to my next purchase with him. Sorry to keep going on about Epic Diecast but i hope all the forum members give him a try.

Thank you Mike and thank you all for looking :cheers :cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Love the Camaro and the lift! :cheers
I wish I had space for one. Congrats on adding them :cheers

I can agree that dealing with Mike is great.
I am in the process of buying some stuff from him and I couldn't be happier with the service :10
Always great to deal with good people and the fact that they are supporters of DX is even better!

G

·
Gee guys *blushing* Thanks for all the comments and congratulations on the lift Gilles. I'm glad it made that trek accross the border with no problems. It looks great with that Street Fighter on it too!

Hope you all have a great holiday and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.