DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks Dr. Jeff, MB, and Darrick! :happy

I was fortunate enought to have such a supporting wife. As a matter a fact, my wife is the one that got me into collecting Anime figurines. She has one of the coolest Anime figurine collection I have ever seen. :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Getter 3 said:
Thanks Dr. Jeff, MB, and Darrick! :happy

I was fortunate enought to have such a supporting wife. As a matter a fact, my wife is the one that got me into collecting Anime figurines. She has one of the coolest Anime figurine collection I have ever seen. :cheers
Your comment there just begs for the use of this smilie...

:wwop

It's very cool to hear of your wifey being into stuff like that. :cheers You're one of the lucky ones!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
StygianMax said:
It's very cool to hear of your wifey being into stuff like that. :cheers You're one of the lucky ones!
Thanks Felix! I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful lady like Sandy by my side. This girl is so cool - it's unbelievable. :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Thanks for the bump Souky. I was trying to figure out which gal is Rei. Now I know. :giggle Those figures look great against a coloured background. :coolpics

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
nice figures! I was going to get these during my HK vacation, lucky I didn't... Found them in Canada for around 1/2 the price lol

They're really nice pieces! Have you seen the Pinky versions of the upcoming Tenjo Tenge ones? SUPER cute!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts