DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Decided to get rid of my 1:12 Silvia's door decals today and tested the paint with some buff and shine rubbing compound/automotive that is and its seems the paint on these models is enamel or 2 pak so just bout 20 mins of rubbing and walla! let me know whats yas think!!

Before:

After:

:feedback :happy

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I like the "clean" look you've given to the Sylvia! If I recall correctly, it originally had all sorts of product stickers running down the side of either door. Good job D8!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DiecastX said:
:cool

good to see you posting again D8 :cheers
Thanks DX and Sm! ive been through a rough paatch lately so thats why things have been a little slow for me here but i hope to turn it up a notch now! :), oh and yeah, I agree SM the clean look is definately staying!! :giggle

G

·
That is so clean that I will be doing the same to mine, I have already removed the logo from the wing and im also going to re shape the end plates because I think theyre too big and out of proportion

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ben Pratt said:
That is so clean that I will be doing the same to mine, I have already removed the logo from the wing and im also going to re shape the end plates because I think theyre too big and out of proportion
I agree that we need to square off" so to speak, the wing tips!

G

·
Yes it is a clear hood on it

It looks pretty cool

Domin8 is gonna ry removing the decals off the bonnet to match up with the rest of the cars clean panels

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Looks a lot better! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

I'm starting to want one of these! :danbanna

Where can I buy one?

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Ben Pratt said:
Yes it is a clear hood on it

It looks pretty cool

Domin8 is gonna ry removing the decals off the bonnet to match up with the rest of the cars clean panels
Very cool. :phaty It fits right into the tuner scene. All it needs is something to simulate underbody neon light kit.

G

·
It has neons under it now (well little blue lights) anyway I will get some pics of it tomorrow night and post a pic of it with the lights on

G

·
Unfortunately I have removed some pictures for a short period to resize them. They were very big pictures so they will be back again shortly

OK the majority of the pictures that needed resizing has been put back up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts