DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Always wanted to add a Renault alpine , ive waited for this one ... its a tiny piece but well worth it!! enjoy the Renault Alpine A110 1600S #22 Rally Monte Carlo 1971

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Citro .... its the latest Kyosho

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Gorgeous photos! I hope Kyosho release some more variants. There's plenty from the first WRC season in 1973 I wouldn't mind adding.

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
Not a fan of rally cars, but I am a fan of your pictures.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I have the old 1:16 Burago Kit car but i really need to get this one in the "correct" scale!! Congratulations

Ham

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Great shots...didn't realize these were out already.

I have an old Maisto, which is surprisingly good, but wouldn't mind adding one of the racers at some point. I also didn't realize how small these cars are.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for the comments and even when yer not a fan of the car itselves like Preismann i really like that!!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Reaaly cute model, and I think is going to replace the Lambo SV on my this year's wish list.

Thanks for the pics Zug! I was really surprised as I had no idea this was coming out!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Love the shape of these cars, I'd prefer to see a Le Mans runner but it was more famous as a rally car. Congratulations great images as usual

·
Registered
103 Posts
Has anyone got a photo of the roof of the real car?

It appears the team car #28 which won has a Renault Chevron on it and was wondering if this car was meant to have it as well.

·
Registered
645 Posts
nice photos Zuugnap!

I got this model too and I think the model is very nice. but the engine details are poor. could be better.

and I was wondering if your models wheels are a bit loose as well?
mine are like that and when buying I checked another 4, all were same

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Just on the brink here guys....but noticed that the headlamps (and spot lights) look like they've got attachment stubs running through them....

It's just one of my bug-bears....don't know if i could live with them on a 2011 model for that kinda money...

Can anyone confirm? or do you have close up pics of the lights in question please?

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Just on the brink here guys....but noticed that the headlamps (and spot lights) look like they've got attachment stubs running through them....

It's just one of my bug-bears....don't know if i could live with them on a 2011 model for that kinda money...

Can anyone confirm? or do you have close up pics of the lights in question please?
It almost looks like they are supposed to be there and that's what the bulbs look like.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts