DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Models 4 Life
248 Posts
The Mattel models are pretty good to look at but when it comes to detail, it lacks. In addition, the Mattel ones are really light.

I was hoping the black civic (by ERTL) had some type of shocks but it doesn't. Costed me $30.
Like always, as collectors, we're all alike, thus we usually share similar interests and buy similar models. LOL
allanmodel, you might probably have every model that i have too, hehe.
CDX008

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have all the Honda Civic Si's that came out.

Ertl - F&F Black w/green Neon kit
H/W - Red/White - Super Street
H/W - Green/Black - Super Street
H/W - Silver/Black - Super Street
H/W - Yellow/Black - Super Street
H/W - Gold - Tunerz
H/W - Blue - Tunerz

My favorite is the Red/Black because that was my 1st import car die-cast!!

·
Models 4 Life
248 Posts
lexusleo said:
I have all the Honda Civic Si's that came out.

Ertl - F&F Black w/green Neon kit
H/W - Red/White - Super Street
H/W - Green/Black - Super Street
H/W - Silver/Black - Super Street
H/W - Yellow/Black - Super Street
H/W - Gold - Tunerz
H/W - Blue - Tunerz

My favorite is the Red/Black because that was my 1st import car die-cast!!
I wanted to get the Red and Black one from Mattel when it first came out but the price that time was near $30 and it simply wasn't worth it at the time(Maisto's were costing less than $20). At least I got 4 nice civics though... still good.
Back to the black civic, I got mines the day Toysrus stocked them (at the time did not have the light kit) and it wasn't before long that the green neon light one came out. The one with the light now costs the same as the one i have without the light.....

Do you also collect 1:64 civics? Because I have at least 20 different 1:64 scale civics.

CDX008

G

·
dude awesome models man, i want a civic also.

yeah about the ERTL civic with no springs, when i bought my lacer (2f2f) i was really disapointed because it didn't had any springs...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts