·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Lance,

Welcome aboard and glad to have you

Hope you enjoy the forums. :cheers

The rims you won need to be customized in order to fit on your models. There not universal and require some modifications to fit on to some models.

Being that each models wheel assembly is different, that will determine how much modding you will have to do.

If you could post some pics of the fittings that would help out in giving some suggestions for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lance,
hope you enjoy it here :cheers

Is there a particular car you want to put these rims on??? If you give us a name, it will be easier for us to help you find a way to get the wheels on the car

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently bought that same package to give a go at this modding craze :giggle I boght it for an Autoart Navigator I recently picked up. Looking back on it I realize I shouldve been more precise and carfeul as I made a mess out of the under carrige but you can't see it from the side :tongue I basically took the larger axle and drilled a hole through the rear wheel wells from side to side (on this model, i drilled out the inside of the axle but messed up). then in the front i cut the shorter axle and placed it in drilled holes. It can roll but can turn. You may also want to try sites like tuning18.com with more realistic wheel sizes for the cars. I have another really good link that I will post later if needed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The models which i plan to put these rims are Mercedes CL 600 by solido and a few maisto models (they all have the same axles).

Thanks osj911 for the explenation but i plan to put these rims on maisto and solido as i allredy said, so can someone please explain how to put it on maisto and solido.

Photos will be attached soon.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.