DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, a little help needed. I want to buy bmw style 32(last picture) or 5 rims. But i haven´t found a store yet that sells them.
I know that style 32 has been made by kyosho to bmw 328ci. I would also be interested mercedes benz amg rims(first picture).
All of those rims for 1/18.

Rims like these:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
look around this site (uli nowak); here are some choices for the M3. I haven't scoured the entire site but looks like a lot of nice wheels. I'm sure people here have purchased from here.

Mark

·
Registered
462 Posts
I also offer some rims suitable for BMW @ diecastcustoms.com

A couple of nice Hamann designs and CSL wheels
do you have anything that would suit the F02 750Li ?
[/quote]

And these are mine with the aluminum lips polished and the centers painted

[/quote]
yes, exactly what i was thinking of. how much are those for a set, shipped to canada? wouldn't mind having the center piece in black though.

G

·

[/quote]

[/quote]
yes, exactly what i was thinking of. how much are those for a set, shipped to canada? wouldn't mind having the center piece in black though.
[/quote]

They are available here www.diecastcustoms.com and you can paint the centers whatever shade you want.

·
Registered
462 Posts

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

They are available here www.diecastcustoms.com and you can paint the centers whatever shade you want.
[/quote] can you make the ones pictured on the red E30 and replicate them in 20" ? btw i sent you a message on your website.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still looking rims for my e36 1/18 model. Isn`t there any shop that sells bmw original rims. For example style 32, or any of these :

1 - 10 of 10 Posts