DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I'll start this one out....

Did any one notice the family resemblance between the 250 GTO and the 550 Maranello? Kinda cool huh?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just curious...lots of looks but no comments on this post but mine? Bored with this subject matter?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice red horses !
I think the resemblance is due to at least 2 things :
-same architecture (front engine and RWD)
-same designer (Pinifarina)
:confused

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rob, its makes it easier and more pleasureable to see the pics on the board rather than a link. :cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree :iagree :iagree I try not to click on links as I never know what awaits! :scared
I would rather see them here!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I also agree with you guys in having a preference for posted photos, however, in that my computer skills are somewhat feeble, the link method was easier for me to do...
Previous attempts at posting photos were unsuccessfull, for whatever reason. And I never figured out how to compress(?) my photos so they could fit in this forum.
Now, if someone wanted to take on the challenge and help walk me through the process, I would definitely appreciate it.....

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Rob, Nice looking prancing horses.

If you could describe how you are having problems compressing photos and what program you are using, perhaps one of us can help. Free album providers such as Photobucket, (www.photobucket.com) will give you a place to store your pics, and you can generate a clickable thumbnail to put in your post. If you are using PhotoShop to compress photos, try clicking on "save as" and then using a different file name and PS will give you options on the pic quality. The smaller the number, the smaller the file size. . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts